Discover Northside Christian Academy’s Three Core Values
The mission of Northside Christian Academy is to partner with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered, biblically based education in pursuit of excellence.
The vision of Northside Christian Academy is to produce students who will be life-long learners who actively pursue Christ-likeness as they serve and lead their homes, careers, churches, and communities.
The Three Core Values
Understanding that the comprehensive purpose of our program is to provide a Christian educational experience based on the authoritative Word of God.
- Academics: (II Timothy 2:15) – Committed to providing a challenging instructional program that teaches students to process information, think critically, and develop a biblical worldview.
- Scope: (Luke 2:52) – Committed to educating the child spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically by offering a broad range of athletics, fine arts, social and co-curricular activities and by promoting missions, ministry, outreach and service opportunities.
- Pursuit of Excellence: (Colossians 3:23) – We strive to do all things in a manner pleasing to the Lord.
Understanding that a school environment that is disciplined, respectful, productive, and safe is one that honors and brings us closer to developing Christ-like character.
- Character Development: (Matthew 22-37-39) – Committed to developing Christ-like character development of all students by teaching them to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves.
- Modeling Christ: (Philippians 1:27a) – We seek to model Christ in all situations.
- Governance: (Psalm 25:21, Psalms 32:8) – Committed to governance model of integrity and servant leadership that works through a church-sponsored, board-directed, staff-managed school, thus ensuring operational standards that promote the mission of the school.
Understanding that God’s truth is woven into the fabric of every activity sponsored by the school, including curriculum and all extra-curricular activities, in order to develop in students a biblical worldview.
- Partnering with Parents: (Ephesians 6:4) – Committed to partnering with parents who have the Biblical authority and responsibility for the academic and spiritual growth of their children.
- Biblical Integration/Worldview: (Matthew 6:33) – Committed to teaching the Bible as an academic core subject and to biblical integration incorporated into the whole, Christ-centered learning experience.