Why Choose Northside Christian Academy?
The choices for private education in the Charlotte area are numerous. At Northside Christian Academy we purposefully blend a large campus feel with a small educational setting, superior academics, sports, fine arts, and a strong Biblical worldview. As a result, Northside stands apart as a result of our:
- A safe environment that offers an affordable Christian education in an accessible location
- Highly qualified and dedicated “living curriculum” teachers with many holding advanced degrees.
- Teachers who really care about their students and are accessible
- Academic Excellence across the curriculum in preparation for college
- Traditional Elementary program (K5 – 6th grade).
- Intentional about developing children’s character
- Average class size of 16.
- iPads & Chromebooks make up our one to one program and 21st century learning environment.
- Northside Christian Academy Online with additional course offerings beyond the classroom.
- Ethically diverse student population
- Several Advanced Placement Courses, having a large percentage of students scoring a 3 or higher on one or more exams.
- Intentional about children’s spiritual foundation and community involvement
- Weekly Chapel services.
- Outstanding interscholastic athletics program which has won several conference and state championships
- Exceptional fine arts program including band, chorus, drama and visual arts programs.
- Dual accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Association of Christian Schools International.