Preserving Our Past, Striving For The Future
The School Committee is entrusted to preserve the evangelical Christian foundations upon which Northside Christian Academy was founded and to insure that the school’s mission is met. The School Committee is structured as an “advisory board,” advising on all policy level decisions and the school’s longer range plans. The Committee holds the Head of School accountable to implement policies and plans. Together, the Committee and administration work to partner with parents and their students to accomplish the school’s mission–to nurture growth in students through relationships, excellence, and service to impact students for eternity. The Committee represents a variety of backgrounds, drawn together by a common interest in Christian education. The following list represents our current Committee.
- David Furman – Parent (spouse of an Alumna – class of 1987) – Chairman
- Billy Nolen – Parent & 1992 Alumnus
- Pastor Steven Stinson – Parent & 1997 Alumnus ( spouse of an Alumna – class of 2000)
- Veronica Washington – Parent
- Wes Griffin – Parent
- Bartley H. Deese – Parent & 1987 Alumnus
Pray regularly for our School Committee and their leadership investment toward the continued great ministry of Northside Christian Academy.