Our highly-qualified, energetic, and dedicated faculty is the key to our success. Faculty members hold baccalaureate and graduate degrees from distinguished colleges and universities. They bring many special interests, talents and experiences to their work as educators. Out of the classroom, teachers pursue professional development opportunities that challenge them to bring their best to the classroom. With considerable freedom to be innovative, teachers inspire students to think critically, reason logically and express themselves clearly. Northside Christian Academy seeks faculty who profess Christ as Lord and who are equipped to integrate this faith into their teaching — scholars who demonstrate the joy of life-long learning, men and women of integrity who possess a passion for children coupled with the commitment and ability to inspire them. We admit that a school with such a focus is a unique culture, one to which some may not be called. Since our hiring policy involves mutual exploration for “best fit” within this culture, please consider the following about our school:
The mission of Northside Christian Academy is to partner with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered, biblically based education in pursuit of excellence. In order to fulfill this mission, we seek talented Christian faculty who will partner with us. Ideal candidates for employment will embrace the school’s mission and vision and philosophy. Salary and benefits are competitive, classes are small, and the environment is collegial. Northside Christian School is accredited through SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) and ACSI (Association of Christian School International). As part of our candidate search, our employment application is an important tool for us as we seek to find candidates that are well-suited to our environment. Qualified candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest, and resume directly to the division Principal (please click on links below).
(Please send letter of interest & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- No openings at this time
(For further information, please contact Jennifer Frye (AEL Director) at email@example.com)
- *Experienced Teachers: Northside Christian Academy AEL is currently seeking experienced full & p/t teachers to provide high-quality Christian Care in our Childcare/Preschool Ministry located in the University Area of Charlotte, N.C. Please email resumes to jennifer.frye@northsidecharlotte.
The Academy for Early Learning (AEL) is in need of the following:
- *After-School Care Counselors from 3:00-6pm
- *Kitchen Assistant/ evening 2’s Teacher from 9:00-6:00
- *Lead 4K Teacher from 9:00-6:00
- *Part-time Infant’s Assistant Teacher from 3:00-6:00
*Applicants must be able to work until 6:00 p.m.
(K5-6th) (Please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elementary Music Teacher: Seeking a part-time Elementary Music teacher who is able to engage meaningfully with elementary students (K5-6th grade). Applicant must have a four-year degree with a Music Education major or minor. ACSI certification is a plus. Interested parties should contact the Elementary Principal, Dr. Larson, at don.larson@northsidecharlot
(7th-12th) (Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com)
- Band Teacher: Seeking Band teacher for beginning students through high school band. Applicant must have a four-year degree, preferably in Music Education with a concentration in instrumental music. ACSI certification is a plus.
- Choral Music Teacher: Seeking Choral Music teacher who is able to engage meaningfully with students at various levels of musical development. The teaching load will emphasize secondary students, including audition as well as non-audition groups. Applicant must have a four-year degree, preferably in Music Education with a concentration in vocal music. ACSI certification is a plus.
- Visual Art Teacher: Seeking visual art instructor for multiple grade levels, including elementary and secondary classes. Applicant must have a four-year degree, preferably in Art or Art Education. ACSI certification is a plus.
- History Teacher: Seeking a history teacher for middle school classes. Four year-degree required, preferably in history education. ACSI certification is a plus.
- PE Teacher: Seeking a teacher for middle and high school physical education classes. Four year-degree required, preferably in physical education. ACSI certification is a plus.
- Administrative Assistant: [Main Office of Middle & High School] Fast paced office environment will require multitasking skills, customer service friendly, knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work with multiple Administrators. Job consists of assisting Secondary Principal some tasks. The job includes assisting students, parents, and visitors at the front window. Managing security monitors, transcripts, record requests, immunizations, payroll, and knowledge of RenWeb helpful but not necessary. Hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm daily during school. This is a year-round position.
(Please send letter of interest and resume to TBD)
Northside Christian Academy Athletics is currently seeking experienced coaches who can provide top-quality instruction and instill godly character in our student-athletes. Our school is located in the University area of Charlotte, N.C. We are currently needing:
Varsity volleyball head coach
Middle school volleyball head coach
Middle school boys basketball coach
Middle school girls basketball coach
Middle school cross country coach
Middle school track coach
(Please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- *Experienced Teachers: Northside Christian Academy Childcare is currently seeking experienced full & p/t teachers to provide high-quality Christian Care in our Childcare/Preschool Ministry located in the University Area of Charlotte, N.C. Please email resumes to jennifer.frye@northsidecharlotte.
*Applicants must be able to work until 6:00 p.m.